- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $90,000 - $110,000
- Job type Full Time
$90,000 – $110,000
Our client is a global investment management firm with offices in NYC, London, Ireland, Hong Kong and Philadelphia. The New York office has around 250 people and a team of 23 admins. They’re a group of bright, hardworking and personable people who are looking for someone likeminded to join the team.
They’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to come in and support the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)! This is a brilliant role with lots of variety and opportunity to progress. This CAO is a wonderful person and is very invested in the relationship she has with her Assistant. So much so, this role is available given her current Assistant has been promoted into the HR team as an HR Associate!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar management
- Organizing travel
- Working across multiple time zones
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Managing expenses
- Creating presentations and reports
- Organizing events
- Assist with projects, initiatives, programs, research and data analytics specific to the Human Resources, Communications and Corporate Services departments
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Industry background is open
- Have a strong academic background; degree preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be a strong multi-tasker
- Be calm under pressure and used to working at pace
- Have a positive presence and be comfortable working with people of all levels of seniority
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team – you will be working closely with the other assistants and coverage must be seamless
- Paying $90-110k base salary
- Hours 8-6 (with OT included)
- Hybrid working – 4 days in the office (Monday – Thursday)
- Overtime eligible
- 20 days’ vacation time (going up to 25 days after 2 years) plus public holidays on top
- Discretionary bonus, 401k match, generous healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Requiring full vaccination and booster
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.