- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $75,000 - $85,000
- Job type Full Time
$75,000 – $85,000
Our client is one of the top globally ranked private equity firms, based in Midtown Manhattan compromising of about 50 employees. They tend to hire Assistants who are professional, friendly and who work well under pressure.
They’re a great team with a hardworking and supportive culture!
This person will primarily be supporting the credit team of with admin duties (as well as providing back up support to the Partner of the Credit team) and doing the office admin.
This role will require someone with strong administrative knowledge, ability to work with a broad team and comfort with constantly changing duties. It’s a great opportunity to expand upon your EA skill set and get further experience working with an established and high-performing team.
Duties will include:
- Calendar management
- Travel booking when required, preparing itineraries, arranging necessary visas, booking restaurants and other associated arrangements
- Processing expenses
- Binding and shredding of documents
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Office inventory and ordering stock
- Answering the main line and meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting with events
- Supporting and covering for Executive Assistants as and when required
This is a varied role that would be great for someone who is keen to take the next step in their career and be hugely integrated into a team. This person needs to be warm, professional and driven to really succeed at this firm!
The firm is looking for someone who:
- Has 1-2 years’ experience in providing excellent service levels as an Administrative Assistant
- Proven ability to work flexibly and effectively under pressure
- Someone who is driven, team centric, proactive, ambitious, positive and has a natural warmth and gravitas
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech savvy with experience working on Microsoft Office
- Familiar with working at pace
- Is ideally degree educated
- Is fully vaccinated (required)
- Starting ASAP
- Paying from $75-85k base salary (depending on experience)
- Office based 5 days a week
- 8am – 5pm
- Great benefits: discretionary bonus, paid OT, 100% medical coverage, 401k, free breakfast/lunch etc.
This is a great opportunity to really make your mark and build your career! Please don’t hesitate to apply if you’re interested.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.