- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $80,000 - $85,000
- Job type Full Time
$80,000 – $85,000
Our client is an established private equity firm with offices globally and a very strong track record. They are looking for a hardworking and positive individual to join their growing team in New York. The firm is looking for someone who is a self-starter and is willing to pitch in with a ‘no task too big or small’ attitude.
They are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their New York team! This person would be supporting a team of 8-10 team members ranging from a Managing Director to Senior Associates within the transactional investment team. This client is eager to find a hardworking junior candidate that is looking to progress into becoming an Executive Assistant or Office Manager.
Duties will include:
- Calendar management
- Domestic and some international travel organization
- Processing expenses
- Document management
- Assistance with ad hoc projects as needed
The firm is looking for someone who:
- 2-3 years experience, preferably with administrative and/or project management experience
- Has experience working within the financial services sector
- Is driven, personable and has a high attention to detail
- Is degree educated
- Is fully vaccinated
- Paying $80-85k base salary
- Overtime eligible
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office
- Fantastic benefits: Annual discretionary bonus, 100% covered healthcare including dental and vision, 401k
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.