- Location London
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £40k - 45k per year
- Job type Permanent
Up to £45,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm based in West London! We’re looking for an exceptional office assistant to join this firm in a varied role. As well as providing front of house support you will also look after all the front office operations. There’s plenty of scope to get involved and really push yourself, and this is a great opportunity for someone who sees themselves either progressing into an EA or office management role in the longer term. The culture is super friendly and the company’s high staff retention speaks for itself!
This is a super varied and key role for the business. Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Act as the primary receptionist and front of house representative, including meeting and greeting visitors, liaising with building reception, answering the main telephone line, managing the switchboard and taking detailed messages when required
- Manage the office daily lunch program
- Coordinate weekly communal breakfasts and lunches and manage supplier invoicing. Assist with ordering lunches for visiting colleagues.
- Maintain and update the office records such as phone, address and vendor lists
- Occasional ad hoc errands
- Assist with expense reports
- Work with the Office Manager and Executive Assistants to offer administrative support on a range of projects
In addition you would work closely with their facilities associate and provide back-up support when needed, particularly during holiday periods.
We’re looking for a well presented, switched on individual who is eager to learn. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and at times work at a fast pace. Given the varied nature of this role, we’re looking for someone who’s willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in with a “no task is too big or too small” attitude! The client is known for hiring exceptional talent, so some previous experience in a similar role and a strong educational background are highly desirable.
Our client is offering really strong benefits, such as:
- Generous discretionary bonus
- Gym on site
- Strong pension scheme
- Core Hours are 8am – 5pm
This is an incredible role, so make sure to apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.