- Location Munich
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
We have an exciting new opportunity to be part of a growing team in a Private Equity/Venture Capital firm in Munich as an Assistant/Office Manager. This role includes a wide range of responsibilities and many possibilities for personal development which would suit an enthusiastic individual with great organisational skills. This is perfect for you if you speak English fluently and German at a native level, have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and can work well in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
This is a well-established international Private Equity firm which specialises in sustainable investments and has a modern office in the heart of Munich which is set to expand soon to accommodate the growth of the team. There is a strong sense of team within the office and a flat hierarchical structure – they describe themselves as dynamic and inclusive.
You will be a key part of the team – ensuring the office is running smoothly and supporting investment professionals in their day-to-day business.
The main duties include:
– Organisation and management of events and meetings (including virtual ones)
– Planning of business trips (both national and international) and accounting of travel expenses
– Facilitating communication between external business partners and the office team
– Preparing and organising content on behalf of the investment professionals (e.g. filing or preparing project documents)
– If required/interested, there may be other areas which you could be involved in, for example: recruiting, handling press/communication, checking confidentiality reports etc.
– Frequent interactions with international colleagues in English
This role would be great for someone who is very self-motivated and proactive in their approach to their work. Organisational skills are also very important as well as the ability to think on your feet and prioritise. You would also need to be able to make decisions independently and work in a methodical and careful way.
To be successful in this role, you must:
– Have an Abitur/bachelor’s degree OR have completed training in a relevant field (e.g. management, commercial training in the hotel industry etc.)
– Preferably have experience in a support role in a professional environment
– Speak and write German at native level and English fluently
– Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Be able to operate as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
– Be resilient and have a positive attitude
– Annual salary review
– Discretionary bonus
– Lots of opportunities for personal development
– 30 days holiday a year
– Public Transport ticket provided
– Team trip to Stockholm twice a year
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.