- Location Munich
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
Assistentin der Geschäftsführung
Executive Assistant / Assistentin der Geschäftsführung
Private Equity Firm
A well known private equity firm with a large office based in Munich with another one coming soon and hugely successful reputation is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their incredible team of Assistants. You would support up to 5 professionals from Partner to Associate level.
You have ideally worked as an Assistant in a professional environment before or this could also be a fantastic opportunity for someone from a hospitality background to take the next step into private equity. You must be a native German speaker and also fluent in English.
This role will be to provide support to a team of up to 5 investment professionals. This is a fairly traditional EA role in terms of duties, and there is a lot of room and encouragement for those who would like to be involved in wider projects.
- Calendar / diary management, proactive gatekeeping and planning
- Arranging frequent international travel for the whole team
- Gatekeeping and handling all incoming internal and external telephone calls in a responsive, proactive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will have experience working for in a fast-paced, international environment, enjoys being part of a close-knit team and having a true service mindset. You must be flexible to support more than one investment professional.
You must be able to work proactively, solving problems as they arise in a calm and unflappable way, be solution focused and value discretion and trust. You must enjoy working to deadlines, and not be uncomfortable with moving deadlines or changing priorities.
You must possess English and German language skills to a fluent level.
On top of industry leading salaries, the following benefits are offered:
- Generous performance related bonus
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus public holidays
- Numerous Health and wellness benefits
- Standard hours are 9am – 6pm
- Hybrid working pattern
- Regular team events abroad
If you have the right skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.