- Location New York
- Job category Joss Search
- Salary $50,000 - $60,000 + Commission
- Job type Full Time
Candidate Manager – New York
$50,000 – $60,000 + Commission (OTE $100k)
It’s an exciting time to join Joss Search! We’re expanding our New York team and as such we’re looking for a passionate Candidate Manager to grow, support and engage our candidate community here. In this proactive and decisive role, we will look to you to build and develop a consistent and engaged pool of talent for our fantastic roles.
The role of the Candidate Manager is to find and develop relationships with potential superstar candidates for our clients. Our Candidate Managers are the first point of contact for new candidates and it’s key that this is a positive, engaging experience.
Although some experience in candidate sourcing is our preference, we are also open to excellent applicants who don’t have this experience but might come from a background where they have developed similar skills. For example, we have found that Account Management, PR, Delegate sales, marketing or membership sales experience have worked well for this role in the past.
What is important is that you align with our values, you’re driven and passionate about people. You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy thinking creatively. We will be able to offer you the training and environment you need to become a success.
In this important position, you will look to you to spearhead growing our community of candidates. This will involve:
- Being present at job briefings with Clients to understand what they are looking for but also to advise on the current candidate market
- Develop up-to-date candidate content to be used in social media, emails, events, and screening calls
- Spot trends in the candidate market and advise us on how to capitalise on opportunities
- Organise candidate events to develop existing relationships as well as grow the talent pool
- Reactive resourcing – reviewing CVs/candidate applications to adverts
- Proactive resourcing using LinkedIn (Recruiter Licence), CV databases, events and networking
- Conduct screening interviews (phone and zoom) to ascertain if Joss Search would be the best place for each candidate
- Booking registration interviews/sending confirmations to candidates Joss Search can help
- Providing great advice, ideas and support to any candidates Joss Search are unable to help
- Ensuring our database is always updated every time we engage with candidates
- Following our standards – responding to every enquiry/application within 24 hours
- Providing an exceptionally high quality of service at every opportunity
- Being commercially minded, listening out for where candidates are interviewing, creating new business opportunities for the team
- Aligned values
- Experience building relationships to develop commercial opportunities
- Customer-centric approach – Willing to be visible and accountable with candidates and clients
- You will be creative, willing to try new things to discover hidden talent pools or engage passive job seekers
- As a big-picture thinker you will have experience tailoring your approach and advising senior management to deliver a longer-term strategy
- A strong work ethic and someone who can take ownership of their work whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes and systems and maintain the highest standards
- Able to demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Ambition and drive to succeed
Our values bring us together and we carry them with us in everything we do. We believe that authentic people make the best recruiters. We listen, we learn and we’re constantly refining our craft.
Passionate – We’re here to champion our hidden heroes, deliver an outstanding service for clients and add value to the Jossie culture. We’re also here to enhance ourselves personally and professionally, leaving our desks in a better place.
Authentic– By being ourselves, we enhance our culture which allows us to deliver our best work whilst enjoying the journey and having fun in the process.
Teamwork– The only way we will deliver outstanding performance is by working as a team, not a collective of individuals. Teamwork will also allow us to nurture and develop our culture.
Challenging– As leaders, we’re prepared to challenge the industry, our candidates, our clients, each other and ourselves to ensure we provide the best service and be the best versions of ourselves knowing that better people make better Jossies.
Humble– We’ll never know all the answers and we accept when we’re wrong. Most importantly, nothing is beneath us and we’re all prepared to sweep the sheds.
If this sounds like you then it would be great to hear from you so APPLY NOW. If it’s not for you but you know someone who would be great, please share the advert with them.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.