- Location Mayfair
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary £50k - 65k per year
- Job type Full Time
Up to £60,000
We have just taken on an exciting new role at an investment firm located in the West End. They are looking for a compliance analyst to assist the Head of Compliance. With about 70 people in their London office, they are in an exciting stage of growth.
They are looking for a confident and ambitious candidate. This role is ideal for a candidate enjoys working at a fast pace and collaborating with different members of the team. Previous experience working alongside a compliance team is essential. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, and the ability to prioritize would be ideal, as would a great proactive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Assist with compliance monitoring and surveillance programmes through reviews
- Assess controls and provide assurance that systems are operating effectively
- Implement changes as a result of monitoring findings
- Manage CORE compliance system
- Administration of SMF and certification staff, employee attestations, and restrictions
- Arrange and assist with external monitoring visits and audits
- Deliver and monitor ongoing training
- Assisting the Head of Compliance
- Core hours 9:00 – 5:30
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
Please apply ASAP if this Compliance Assistant role is right for you.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.