- Location Mayfair
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £45k - 55k per year
- Job type Full Time
Global Real Estate Investment
Up to £55k
We have an exciting opportunity for a stand-out PA to join a world-renowned investment firm based in Mayfair. It’s a global company with around 600 in their newly refurbished London office. You’ll be part of a lovely and friendly culture where everyone is super approachable.
You’ll be supporting a team of up to seven executives within the Real Estate division and working alongside other EAs. Our client is looking for a PA with excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills along with meticulous attention to detail. You’ll need to be happy working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple competing priorities. The foundations of the role are traditional and including managing busy diaries for in person meetings, zooms and multi-time zone conference calls, and there are some other elements such as liaising with investors, organising team attendance at industry events such as MIPIM and EXPO.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Extensive diary management
· Travel booking
· Acting as an effective gatekeeper
· Monthly expenses reconciliation
· Co-ordinating team attendance at industry events
· Occasional interaction with investors
· Preparing materials for key meetings
· Global interaction with stakeholders, clients and other EAs
· Track professionals’ geographical location for tax purposes
· Ad-hoc administration
· Solid EA experience from a similar professional/corporate background
· A solid education, degree preferred but not essential
· Advanced MS Office Suite
· Polished, proactive and conscientious with an eye for detail
· Team player with good communication skills and able to set priorities independently
· Should be a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
· Experience with Concur, Zoom and Book-It system would be an asset
· Up to £55k max plus discretionary bonus
· Private healthcare and dental
· gym subsidy
· Season ticket loan
· Hours are 9am – 6pm
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and get in touch today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.