- Location Mayfair
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £50k - 55k per year
- Job type Full Time
Are you looking for your next EA role? Our amazing client is in search of an Executive Assistant to join their growing team to primarily support the Operations Manager alongside providing lighter EA support to three VPs in the investment team. This EA must have proven experience in finance, be highly proactive, able to come up with solutions to last minute changes or problems, and a self-starter who is independent and can drive positive changes to the business.
The London office homes a small team of around 25 with 3 EAs. The Executive Assistants work extremely collaboratively with each other tend to stay in their roles for a long time resulting in a very low turnover. They are currently in the process of moving into stunning new offices just around the corner from Hanover Square.
- Assistance with the operations of the business to include facilities, IT, contractors and services, as well as monitoring all of the health and safety
- EA duties including: diary management, travel booking, expenses
- Overseeing the reception area and receptionist
- Amendment and compilation of presentations, including binding
- Meet and greet investors and to be ambassadorial for the company
- Organising both internal and external events
- Project work as required
- Paying a competitive salary + two annual discretionary bonuses per year
- Core hours are 8.45am – 5.30pm with some flexibility required during busy periods
- 20 days holiday + extra days off when the office closed between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working at the discretion of the Operations Manager
- Pension scheme
- Insurance (Medical, Optical, Dental, Travel)
- Free lunch
- Gym Subsidy
If you feel like this is the perfect EA role for you, don’t hesitate and apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.