- Location London
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary £40k - 45k per year
- Job type Full Time
An exciting opportunity for an EA to join a recruitment consultancy based in Central London.
They are a boutique search firm operating exclusively in the alternative investment space in Europe. There are about 30 based in the London office and the culture is highly sociable. They organise up to four team activities a year, finish early on Friday’s for their ‘Forced Fun Friday’ drinks and everyone always takes a lunchbreak, eating together as a team. They are currently working two days at home and three in the office, but there is scope for you to work three days at home depending on the schedule.
As Executive Assistant you will be supporting the CEO and one Partner. Your main duties will include:
- Diary management
- Restaurant bookings
- Travel bookings
- Database management
- Personal administration for both the CEO & Partner
You will have some good EA experience in a corporate environment, have the confidence to take decisions, push back if needs be and have an excellent attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable upwards managing
- Dynamic personality
- Humble, happy to get stuck in
- High energy, positive attitude
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Takes initiative and is solution oriented around timings and logistics
- Excellent telephone manner; good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Capability to manage multiple work streams
- Ability to work with discretion and build trust whilst dealing with sensitive information
- Occasional flexibility around schedule
They are offering a competitive salary, statutory pension, 25 days holiday, a relocation package if you’re looking to move to London, a subscription to Headspace and various other perks.
Please get in touch if you’re interested!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.