- Location Greater London
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
We have just taken on an exciting EA position working for a top global private equity firm based in Central London. Their stunning London office has over 100 employees and they are looking for a superstar EA who is a real team player and can hit the ground running. The culture is extremely collaborative and fast paced, and the company’s high staff retention speaks for itself!
They are looking for a confident EA who is hugely driven, motivated and efficient, with strong initiative and ability to work at pace. The ideal candidate must have previous experience working within a similar industry.
You will be responsible for supporting an ambitious team of 8. The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Scheduling and organising complex and time sensitive meetings & conferences
· Arranging heavy global travel itineraries, working with a third party travel provider
· Administrative tasks such as handling business expenses and filing of documents
· Other ad-hoc duties including event and project management to support the team
The core hours are 9-5:30pm and they also offer a highly competitive benefits package including:
· Annual discretionary bonus
· Hybrid working
· Fitness expense allowance
· Regular company events
· Private dental and medical insurance
If this sounds like the perfect Executive Assistant role for you then please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.