Up to 60k
We have just taken on an amazing EA position working for a fantastic Private Equity firm based in the West End. They have offices worldwide and around 100 in their London office. They are looking for a superstar EA that is a real team player and can hit the ground running.
They are looking for a friendly and personable executive assistant, that ideally has experience working within a similar industry.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Schedule and organise meetings & conferences
- Arrange complex travel plans
- Prepare and edit relevant materials for team, including Word Documents, and Excel Spreadsheets
- Other ad-hoc duties
The core hours are 9-5:30pm and they also offer an extremely competitive benefits package.
- They offer an annual discretionary bonus
- One day working from home a week
- Gym subsidiary (up to £800 a year)
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Annual offsite abroad
- Dental and healthcare
If this sounds like the perfect Executive Assistant role for you then please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.