EA and Office Administrator
Executive Assistant and Office Administrator
We have an exciting new opportunity for an EA and Office Administrator to join a boutique Hedge fund. There are around 15 people in the office and they are based in the heart of Mayfair.
In this role you will play a crucial part in the day to day running of the business, you will be working alongside a busy and supportive Office Manager. This is a fast-paced role so you’ll need to be incredibly hardworking and have bundles of enthusiasm to get involved in all tasks that are thrown your way.
The main responsibilities of the role will be split betwween EA support and Office Administration.
- EA support for 3 Executives
- Diary Management, Global Travel itineraries and Expense management
- Ad hoc support as required
- Supporting the Office Manager with day-to-day running of the office
- Maintaining office supplies and vendor management
- Screening all incoming calls on the main line when in office
- Handling incoming deliveries, distributing post and scanning/filing invoices
- Processing office expenses monthly
We are looking for an ambitious, charismatic and proactive individual who will go above and beyond and really make this role their own. Previous experience within the alternative investment sector and an office administration role is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity in a small but very successful business in Mayfair.
- The core hours are 8:30-6:00pm
- Flexible working
- 23 days annual leave
- Free lunch every day
- Private healthcare
- Annual discretionary bonus
This really is a positive time of growth for the business so if you think you would make a great addition to the team then don’t hesitate and apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.