EA – global investment firm
Global Investment firm – Mayfair
We have a fantastic new role working for a hugely successful global investment firm.
Supporting within one of their biggest teams, you will be directly responsible for assisting the Head of team and alongside a team of 3 team EAs, supporting an additional 20 individuals.
We’re looking for a capable and very knowledgeable EA with strong experience working across multiple time-zones, someone level headed and calm under pressure who is able to liaise effectively with multiple stakeholders and build strong internal relationships.
The team are all very friendly, they like things done quickly and efficiently but tend to operate in a fairly quiet and more heads down way so this role would suit someone who enjoys a more calm, thorough, meticulous way of working.
As part of a fast growing company there is always the chance to bring ideas to the table, contribute to making improvements across the admin team, work with autonomy and genuinely add value. They pride themselves on having a positive work environment and hard work is very well rewarded!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Key point of contact for MD’s and their teams, proactively managing enquires.
• Extensive diary management and gatekeeping, switching between calendars and time zones effortlessly.
• Organising international travel arrangements and itineraries.
• Organising meetings, VC’s and events including lunches and dinners
• Producing presentations and materials for meetings
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
• Undertaking specific projects as directed
• Managing expense reports sand processing vendor invoices where necessary
• Working closely with PA/EA peers, including meeting and greeting clients on arrival to the office.
Executive Assistant requirements:
• Articulate and confident with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Demonstrate good initiative, common sense and adaptability in a very time sensitive environment.
• Ability to interpret complex information in a timely manner.
• Successfully multi-task and be well-organised.
• Meticulous work ethic with strong attention to detail.
• Professional and personable
• Possess a positive disposition and be a strong team player.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Advanced Word and Excel essential.
They are operating a hybrid working model currently and standard hours are 8/8.30am-6pm with some flexibility.
Salary is dependent on experience and benefits include private health, medical, pension, 23 days holiday + bank holidays, annual discretionary bonus,
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.