- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary Generous salary, bonus and wellness benefits
- Job type Full Time
EA / Project Coordinator – International Consultancy Firm – Frankfurt, Germany
My client is an international consultancy firm with offices globally. They are seeking an Executive Assistant to join their busy office in Frankfurt. This is a permanent role and work experience in an international professional services or Technology firm is extremely important. Outstanding and confident communication skills with all external clients and internal colleagues is imperative as well as being fluent in German and English to at least B2 level.
This role combines traditional Executive Assistant duties, such as diary management, international travel booking, meeting coordination etc. and project coordination, dealing with external and internal stakeholders; so your organisational, communication and project management skills need to be strong!
This role is to provide Assistant support to an Executive Director, including calendar management, international travel booking, complex meeting coordination, and supporting your Director with projects accordingly. The project support involves complex documentation production, working with researchers, liaising with internal stakeholders and external clients, and seeing the projects assigned to you through from start to finish.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting your Executive Director with extensive diary and schedule management, proactive gatekeeping and planning
- Arranging frequent international travel
- Gatekeeping and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive, proactive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally, and all external and internal clients
The ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role is someone who is able to work pro-actively whilst making decisions for their Executive Director. They should be able to successfully schedule matters and highly value trust and discretion. The working environment is very fast-paced environment so being able to work under time pressure in a calm and collected way is imperative. You must value and take full ownership over your role so you are performing to the best of your ability.
To be a successful candidate, you must have these skills/experiences:
- German language skills to a fluent level and English to at least B2 level
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience working for in professional services
- Professional, committed attitude and approach
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well alone as well as using your network of supportive colleagues when needed
- Generous discretionary bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Wellness benefits
- Open plan environment and open communication encouraged
- Encouragement to take on projects and up-skill
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.