- Location Mayfair
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary £70k - 90k per year
- Job type Permanent
EA to CEO
Executive Assistant to CEO
Paying up to £90,000
We are currently recruiting for a senior Executive Assistant to join our client who is a Banking as a Service provider supported by a global PE firm. They are a growing business with European offices and are opening a new office in Mayfair. With a global workforce of around 300 dedicated professionals, they are committed to reinventing how businesses provide financial services to their clients and being a pioneer in this area of technology and banking.
They provide a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where employees are truly valued fostering a culture that prioritises growth, well-being and success. There is opportunity for flexible working determined by the CEO’s travel plans, however they need an EA who is happy to be in the office 5 days a week when it is required of them.
This Executive Assistant will be supporting the CEO and providing ad hoc support to the C-Suite team. We are looking for someone who is confident and intuitive, able to handle the pace, has strong communication skills and is business orientated. The CEO travels a great deal, especially to the other European offices, and there will be opportunities to join him on these trips on occasion.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Complex diary management
- Extensive travel organisation
- Managing expenses
- Ad hoc support to C-Suite team
- Light office management
- Occasional personal support for CEO
- Adhoc projects
- Experienced EA who has ideally worked within banking / fintech industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate well with senior members of the company as well as international colleagues
- Able to work independently while still being a team player
- Proactive and strong work ethic
- Open to travelling with the CEO occasionally
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Team drinks
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.