- Location London Arena
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary £60k - 70k per year
- Job type Full Time
EA to Senior Managers
EA to Senior Managers
An exciting opportunity for a senior EA to join a fast-growing alternative investment firm in Mayfair.
Established in 2018, they invest across businesses throughout Western Europe. They have offices based in London, Frankfurt, and Madrid. There are 21 based in the London office. They are an inclusive, friendly, and dedicated team looking for someone who will really commit and become a key team member in a fast-growing business offering significant opportunity for professional development.
You will be supporting senior members of staff as well as providing support with office management and managing the Receptionist / Team Assistant. Duties include:
- Coordinate corporate international and domestic travel with 3rd party
- Organise itineraries and visas
- Manage multiple calendars and mailboxes
- AGM coordination
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings
- Main point of contact / organisation of the office
- Some personal work for the Managing Partners
- Recruitment within Administration team
- New Starter Onboarding + Internal IT main point of contact
- Updating internal databases
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Meeting room bookings
- Liaising with Team Assistant for ordering and catering
- Help to implement and improve new systems and processes
- External liaison with Professional Service firms, Investors and Advisors
- Various ad hoc projects – i.e., meeting minutes
- Main contact for service providers
The successful candidate should have the drive, passion and will to succeed as a strong team player who is not afraid of a busy environment where no two days are the same. They must possess confidence and gravitas to take ownership of the role with a robust but friendly attitude where no job is too small or challenge too great.
- Robust and resilient with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to work calmly under pressure
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative
- Diligent and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Positive, confident, self-motivating, can-do attitude
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
They offer a discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare including dental and there are perks from the businesses investments.
Please get in touch if you’re interested!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.