- Location Munich
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary Competitive salary, bonus, benefits & remote working options
- Job type Full Time
EA to the CEO – mostly remote!
Executive Assistant to the CEO & CFO – International Healthcare Company – Bavaria
Are you fluent in both German and English, and want to take on the next challenge in your Executive Assistant career by working as an EA in an internationally respected healthcare firm? This is an extremely fast-paced EA role supporting the CEO and the CFO of the company.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Intensive schedule and diary management, including complex travel arrangement planning
- Assist with support other senior members including visiting executives from other offices as and when required
- Assist with the smooth running of the office operations
- Screening and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including accurate and efficient filing, typing and preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages to an advanced level
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be a highly motivated, adaptable, and organised team-player, who is able to adapt and perform well in a fast-paced environment, whilst also possessing the following skills/experience:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ideally come from professional services environment in which you have needed to use initiative and be a self-starter
- Have a professional, committed attitude and approach
- Be able to think outside of the main responsibilities to ensure the whole team and office is supported
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to work between 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday, both in the office and at home.
This is a first-class environment to work in; the firm takes pride in supporting its employees with their development and they encourage collaboration and teamwork. The package is highly competitive with benefits including:
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Wellness benefits
- Lunch allowance
- Global Events
- Mostly remote working!
If you have the right skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.