- Location London
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £45k - 50k per year
- Job type Full Time
We have a great opportunity for an EA/OM to join a venture capital firm based in Notting Hill.
They are a global venture capital firm that invests and champions technology entrepreneurs with a big focus on sustainability. The team are insatiably curious, driven, and have a true entrepreneurial spirit. They are a tight-knit and highly motivated team, looking for someone similarly self-motivated and interested in their investments.
They are seeking an EA/OM to work directly with the Co-Founders at their London-based office. The successful candidate will become an integral part of the firm, with unbounded opportunities for career acceleration and development.
- Assisting the Co-Founders with diary management and booking travel
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the new London office
- Managing and maintaining the CRM platform
- Supporting the Head of Finance with tasks
- Championing values, culture and wellbeing initiatives
- Internal HR, including administering employee contracts, managing employee benefits, health insurance, and more
- Assisting with their annual investor day and other events
They are looking for an all-rounder who is able to get involved in nearly all aspects of the business.
- You will need to be a self-starter, proactive and show initiative
- Highly detail oriented and conscientious
- Comfortable with technology and have the ability to use a range of software, email management, and database management
- Experience with diary management useful but not required
- Competitive salary and long-term incentives
- Healthcare benefits and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Various perks such as a cycle-to-work scheme, team socials & offsites, lunch once per week, free breakfast, and a meditation app subscription.
- Rapid personal development and extensive opportunity
If you’re interested in this EA/OM role please get in touch
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.