- Location Mayfair
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £70k - 75k per year
- Job type Permanent
Executive Assistant/Office Manager for HNWI – Hybrid
£75,000 per annum
This is a unique opportunity for a dedicated Executive Assistant who is at the top of their game to work for a successful HNW tech investor! We are seeking a proactive, organised and diligent executive assistant and office manager to ensure his business and personal life run as smoothly as possible. Your role would be to manage the principal’s calendar, the day-to-day administration of his small family office and its associated entities, and to help execute on personal and business projects.
The principal holds his own work to an extremely high standard and looks for the same from each person on his team. He will support and guide you in what needs to be done, but a fast-paced, highly attentive and empathic attitude is required at all times.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and using their own initiative to get things done.
- Excellent at prioritisation and distinguishing between what is actually urgent and important from what is a distraction from your core goals.
- Willing to get stuck in and go above and beyond, sometimes in high-pressure situations.
- Incredibly organised with obsessive attention to detail.
- Discreet and able to treat all work matters with a high level of confidentiality.
- An excellent listener and someone who can read the room in deciding when to sit back and listen, and when and how to offer their own opinion on a topic.
- A tech savvy MAC user would be preferred.
- Flexible and able to commit to a busy role which doesn’t always follow a 9-5 schedule.
- Diary and calendar management
- Managing appointments and meetings
- Overseeing the smooth running of a small office
- Financial and legal management – personal invoices, processing payroll, collating quarterly VAT information and confidential documents
- Household support
- Project managing merchandising
- Client gifting and shipping
For someone resourceful and committed with a ‘can do ‘ attitude and the all important attention to detail, you will be really well rewarded.
Benefits include a very generous base salary and discretionary bonus.
Get in touch today if this sounds like your next exciting opportunity!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.