- Location London
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary £60k - 65k per year + amazing benefits!
- Job type Full Time
We have an exciting EA to 3 Senior Partners role at a private equity firm based in Mayfair.
With offices across the world, there are about 500 globally, but 40 based in the London office. The office is extremely fast-paced with VIPs and investors constantly coming through the doors. It’s fantastic office, with a fully stocked kitchen, onsite gym and amazing balcony looking across the city.
They’re looking for an exceptional EA to support 3 Senior Partners.
- Full diary management, including extensive and – at times – complex travel coordination (including researching
- Covid travel requirements and organising tests), ensuring anticipation of their manager’s needs to ensure
- efficiency and balance
- Board meeting scheduling and broader portfolio company interactions
- Expense management
- Support with specific projects, research, presentation support and ad-hoc events
- Limited personal support
- Senior level EA/PA experience
- Strong MS Office and G-suite skills
- Serious attention to detail
- Absolute discretion and integrity
- Extremely organised and able to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Self starter, working on own initiative at times with limited guidance
- Team-player, who will step in and cover colleagues and offer help with wider projects
- Confident enough to offer suggestions for improvements
- Goes the extra mile to complete tasks and sees things through
- Great communication skills and a relationship builder at all levels
- Core hours: 9am-6pm
- 2 days working from home
- 20% bonus
- 6% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Personal trainer session on Mondays
- Onsite gym
Please get in touch if you’re interested!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.