- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $70,000 - $85,000
- Job type Full Time
Executive and Personal Assistant
Executive & Personal Assistant
$70,000 – $85,000
Our client is a global start-up investment firm that is going from strength to strength! They have recently doubled their New York team and expanded to other offices.
The company is full of bright, hardworking and passionate individuals and who are all invested in the firm’s success.
The firm is looking for an Executive & Personal Assistant to support the investment professionals/analysts in their Chelsea office. This is a really exciting opportunity to be involved in the firm’s growth. They are looking for someone with a similar mindset who will hit the ground running! There are lots of growth opportunities and the option for you to make the role what you want!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar management
- Booking domestic and international travel
- Personal admin work (family travel, reservations, planning parties/events, managing home construction etc)
- Putting together presentations
- Ad hoc special projects
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Industry background is open
- Happy to do personal admin work
- Have a strong academic background; degree preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be a strong multi-tasker
- Be calm under pressure and used to working at pace
- Have a positive presence and be comfortable working with people of all levels of seniority
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team – you will be working closely with the other assistants and coverage must be seamless
- Paying $70-85k base salary depending on experience
- Hours: 8.30 – 5.30
- Summer Fridays
- 4 days minimum in the office but must be comfortable going in full-time if needed (flexible around the Execs)
- Unlimited vacation!
- Discretionary bonus
- Full healthcare coverage – medical, dental and vision
- 401k (auto contribution)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.