$80,000 – $95,000
Our client is a brilliant global merchant bank focusing in the TMT (tech, media and telecom) space! They’re a wonderful team of 100+ in Midtown East and are keen to find someone to come in and support their Junior Partner and team of five. They’re a tight-knit team of driven, bright and personable individuals who are looking for someone who is a self-starter and excited about the opportunity to join their team
You would be primarily supporting a Junior Partner, their team of five and initially also provide some coverage support for the President. This roles provides alot of exposure and is an excellent way to join the team! The EAs tend to stay at this firm with many of them being at the firm for longer than 5 years!
Duties will include:
- Complex and extensive calendar management
- Lots of travel organization – US, Asia, Europe (lots of visas/multi-stops)
- Managing expenses (Concur)
- First point of contact on phones/messages
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have at least 4 years’ Executive Assistant experience
- Longevity in previous roles (minimum of 2-3 years)
- Experience working within finance, investments, banking, PE, law firm (either finance or professional services)
- Be bright, proactive and driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be degree educated
- $80 – 95k base salary
- OT eligible, discretionary bonus at year end
- Hybrid – 3 days per week but this is a trial so it could potentially switch back to full-time
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.