Up to 55,000EUR
I’m excited to be recruiting an EA for a highly reputable international investment firm in Dublin.
Based in beautiful offices in Dublin, the firm provides a modern office environment with a very collaborative team both in Dublin, London and wider European offices. The Dublin office has been described as hard working and super fun, with a flat structure and fully inclusive culture.
Joining an Office Manager and two other PAs, there are two new roles here: the first for an Assistant to support an MD and small investment team, with full organisational and secretarial tasks, including complex diary management. The second role is for a float Team Assistant to work closely with the Office Manager and Executive Assistants to supporting the busiest teams, for example with travel bookings, expenses, cover holidays, social committee and office management duties.
The role will encompass the following duties:
- Full secretarial duties including diary management, arranging meetings across multiple time zones, gatekeeping and prioritising
- Extensive planning and organising global door to door business travel
- Inputting and reconciling multi-currency expenses using Concur
- Managing phone calls, gatekeeping and message taking
- Scanning, printing, co-ordination of signing and distribution of documents
- Organisation of both internal and external events
- Facilitate ad hoc projects
- Build effective network to ensure ability to provide proactive support
- already have worked in a Team Assistant or PA capacity
- be happy supporting MDs plus their teams, not seeking a 1:1 EA role
- have experience using Microsoft 365, booking travel and meeting organisation
- be a team player, caring about the team / deals being supported and valuing your role
- be meticulous and accurate working at a fast pace
- be able to multitask and adapt with ever-changing priorities
- be happy to be in the office and enjoy working among colleagues
- be positive and “can-do” by nature, enjoying supporting those around you!
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary reviews
- Above average discretionary bonus potential
- Private Health and Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Travel Saver Ticket Scheme
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Family building and support benefits
- Career progression
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.