- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $95,000 - $110,000
- Job type Full Time
$95,000 – $110,000
Our client is one of the top globally ranked alternative investment firms with an incredible reputation! They pride themselves on having a fantastic team of Assistants who are bright, personable, driven and a strong ambassador for the business.
You will be responsible for supporting varying executives within the Private Equity group. This role will require someone who has strong initiative and can be proactive. The Executives you will be supporting are very warm and kind but have a huge amount on their plates so need someone who can build trust quickly and hit the ground running.
Duties will include:
- Extensive calendar management across multiple time zones
- Organizing complex international travel and itineraries
- Screen calls
- Processing expenses
- Compose strategic communications on behalf of executives
- Ad hoc projects and coverage of other admins as needed
The firm is looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 4 years’ EA experience within financial services
- Be confident and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Has excellent client relationship skills, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech savvy with experience working on Microsoft Office
- Is degree educated
- Is fully vaccinated (required)
- Starting ASAP
- Paying from $95-110k base salary (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working – 4 days in the office
- 9am – 6pm, with flexibility on queries outside of office hours
- Paid OT – with 1 hour included in the standard working hours (automatically bumping up your monthly salary!)
- Great benefits: discretionary bonus, paid OT, 100% medical coverage, 401k, free breakfast/lunch etc.
Please don’t hesitate to apply if you meet the requirements!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.