- Location Cologne
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
Alternative Investment Firm
We have a fantastic opportunity for a global investment firm that is seeking a German & English speaking Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner & small investment team with executive support, plus arranging quarterly global events for the team and clients.
They have global offices, with a successful and growing office in Cologne, and there are regular events, trips and meetings that bring the firm together to create a really collaborative culture across all locations.
This will be the first support to the Cologne office as this has previously been performed out of their London location, so an exciting time to join and make this role your own!
You will be working alongside a fantastic Executive Assistant in London, and your role will be to support the Managing Partner in Cologne, the team, and arrange events! A true all-rounder is needed for this position and you must be a highly skilled organiser and administrator.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the MP’s very busy and complex diary spanning multiple time-zones and proactively scheduling meetings
- Booking and arranging complex global travel itineraries
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up for VC and ready to receive important visitors to the office
- Preparing documentation and presentations using Microsoft packages
- Looking ahead to ensure proactive preparation for the Executives’ and team’s meetings, using excellent prioritisation skills
- Some office management including managing the relationships with suppliers and budgets for the office
- Arranging quarterly events in Cologne, and in global locations
- Assisting with compliance administration when applicable
- Ad-hoc projects when required
To be successful in this role you should have worked in a very busy role before as an Executive Assistant, and be able to work at a fast pace confidently and calmly in a boutique but global environment.
Your team will travel and be based in different cities at times, so in office and remote support is required, and you must be a self-starter.
You must be very confident with Microsoft applications including Outlook and Teams.
Fluency in both German and English are essential.
On top of a competitive base salary, the main benefits are:
- Generous discretionary bonus
- 30 days’ holiday plus public holidays
- Lunch allowance
- Wellness benefits
- Working both in the office, and home office
- Travel abroad / work events
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.