- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $110,000 - $120,000
- Job type Full Time
$110,000 – $120,000
Our client is a prestigious global alternative investment firm, consistently ranked within the top firms globally, and has an excellent reputation in the industry!
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to support the Private Equity Co-Lead Partner and their Chief of Staff, this is a right-hand role working as a true business partner to these executives!
The firm needs an Executive Assistant to come in and hit the ground running. You will be working at an incredibly fast pace and must be comfortable with constantly changing priorities and requirements given their involvement across the entire business and externally in the industry.
While this role includes all of the traditional EA duties, this Partner requires a driven individual that can function as their partner with a strong business acumen.
Duties will include:
- Provide traditional EA duties – complex calendar management, global travel arrangements (commercial and private), expenses etc.
- Provide a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Function as an ambassador both internally and externally, managing stakeholder relationships
- Compose communications on behalf of executives
- Manage marketing collateral and assist with presentations and agendas
- Proactively work with the Co-Lead to understand and execute their priorities across the business
The firm is looking for someone who:
- Minimum 5 years EA within in Private Equity or Alternative Investments
- Experience supporting leadership level
- Someone who is business oriented, driven, team centric, proactive, ambitious and positive
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech savvy with experience working on Microsoft Office
- Is degree educated
- Is fully vaccinated (required)
- Paying $110-120k base salary (depending on experience) + OT
- Hours: 9am – 6pm (including 1 hour of paid OT built in)
- OT eligible – this is an extra $15-20k just from the basic core hours!
- Hybrid working – minimum of 4 days in the office with flexibility required to be in office when needed
- Great benefits: generous discretionary bonus, 100% healthcare coverage, 401k match, stock options, free fitness center, free breakfast/lunch etc.
- This is really a brilliant opportunity to work for a highly regarded firm! We’ve worked with the business for several years and can genuinely say it’s a great place to work.
This is really a brilliant opportunity to work for a highly regarded firm! We’ve worked with the business for several years and can genuinely say it’s a great place to work.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.