- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $100,000 - $110,000
- Job type Full Time
$100,000 – $110,000
Our client is a transatlantic London and New York-based private equity firm that focuses on investing in Europe and North America. They invest across Consumer, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrials and Technology, Media and Services – they’ve invested in Jimmy Choo, Phase Eight, Intralinks, Swissport, Cablecom and many others.
You would be joining the office of around 70 people in the office in Midtown East and this position is within their Healthcare team. The team has grown so much that they’ve decided to bring in a 2nd Executive Assistant and will work closely with the other EA in the team. They’re a busy team that do a lot of travel and they are looking for someone who can partner with them to understand their priorities, execute their travel plans seamlessly, who has great attention to detail and stays calm under pressure.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting 4-5 professionals
- Extensive calendar management, back-to-back meetings
- Providing back up support for other Executive Assistants
- Domestic and international travel planning
- Reconciling expenses
- 2+ years’ experience as an Assistant
- Experience of supporting multiple executives
- Working within finance, investments, banking, PE, law firm (either finance or professional services) and experience within healthcare investment preferred
- The ability to hit the ground running
- $100-110K base salary (depending on experience)
- 3 days in the office and 2 days at home – can come in more if you like
- 8.30am – 5pm or 9.30am – 6pm
- Great benefits: Free daily lunch, $4000 HSA plan – nothing to pay by the employee, up to $4,000 match for 401k, and much more!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.