- Location Charing Cross
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £45k - 52k per year
- Job type Full Time
EA (Marketing and Communications)
Up to £52k
Are you looking for an exciting EA role in marketing and communications? This position involves working for the marketing and communications team in a top Private Equity firm based in Charing Cross. They are in search of a switched-on EA who wants to get involved in many different aspects of the business.
In this executive assistant role, you will be supporting a hard-working and lovely team of around 8 people: 2 MD’s, 2 directors, and the rest of the team. Overall they have a very low turnover rate mainly because they look after their staff well and have amazing benefits (including two chefs on site who make lunch every day and a PA off-site holiday annually, usually to a European city). You will be juggling diaries, travel plans, and joining the weekly team meeting so you can keep up to date with what the teams’ priorities are allowing you to be that much more proactive and indispensable.
- Managing multiple busy diaries
- Booking extensive and complex travel
- Acting as an effective gatekeeper
- Screen, and where necessary act upon, all email communications (both internal & external)
- Field all telephone calls
- Processing expenses
- General ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Solid and relevant experience from within a similar type of organisation
- An eye for detail and strong follow through
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to set priorities independently and work well in a team
- 8.45am – 6pm
- Health and life insurance
- Group income protection for long term ill health
- Assistant offsite
- Flexible working
- Maternity leave 26 weeks pay
- Free lunch on site
- Very generous Discretionary bonus
This is a fantastic role and certainly won’t be around for long so please do apply you’re interested!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.