- Location King's Cross
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £55k - 60k per year
- Job type Full Time
We’re working with a new client, a boutique investment firm, based in lovely offices close to Kings Cross station
The company have a great culture! They have an inclusive and flat structure, and really value every member of the team. They invest in some very interesting, high profile businesses and are a well known name within the industry, despite being mid-sized as a firm.
They are looking for a Senior EA to join them in a full time role however they after offering flexible working indefinitely, so everyone will work from home 2 days a week (Mon & Fri). The role is supporting 2 x Partners and an MD who are all quite different characters but all lovely!
The day to day will vary but include:
- Complex of diaries with last minute changes
- International travel coordination
- Gatekeeping for the partners and liaising with high profile clients
- Ad hoc project support
- Plus more.
- A salary of up to £55k depending on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible working, pension
- 25 days holiday to begin with and you accrue an extra day for every year you have been with the company
- Private medical
- Company off sites
This is a great opportunity for a versatile EA! Don’t wait and apply for this role now if it sounds like the perfect role for you!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.