- Location Berlin
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
- Job type Full Time
Global Investment Firm
We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity for a German & English-speaking Executive Assistant to be a valued member of the team assisting 5 investment professionals from Associate to Managing Partner level. This is a global real estate investment firm with a successful and growing office in Berlin.
The company is a highly respected global Investment firm and it is a fantastic company to work for, with a great culture and emphasis on the development of their employees. They love to take on professionals who enjoy evolving their roles with the business needs. You will take on office projects, support everyone including the Managing Partner, and develop knowledge of the client base and asset management business.
You will be working closely with other Assistants in London but take ownership for the Berlin office – this involves the following duties:
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings for the executive team
- Booking and arranging complex global travel itineraries
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up for VC and ready to receive important visitors to the office
- Preparing documentation and presentations using Microsoft packages
- Looking ahead to ensure proactive preparation for the Executives’ and team’s meetings, using excellent prioritisation skills
- All office management including managing the relationships with suppliers and budgets for the office
- Ad-hoc projects when required – you can learn about real estate investment, and involve yourself as much or as little in the projects they are working on, supporting with all organisational and administrative tasks
To be successful in this role you should be able to work confidently and calmly in a boutique but global environment. Your team will travel and be based in different cities at times, so in office and remote support is required. It’s very important that you are team-player with a muck-in attitude – no task too big or too small! Fluency in both German and English are essential.
On top of a base salary that is higher than the market rate for EA roles in Berlin, the main benefits are:
- Generous discretionary bonus
- 30 days’ holiday plus public holidays
- Lunch allowance
- Wellness benefits
- Autonomy and career progression
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.