- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary Market-leading salary and package on offer
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
American Investment Firm
Frankfurt am Main
A private equity firm with headquarters in the US and a very established business in Frankfurt is seeking a new Executive Assistant to support a busy Managing Director and relevant investment professionals.
You must have advanced level German & English language skills and have worked in an international firm, dealing with stakeholders globally.
This is a full secretarial & administrative role, requiring a strong team player who enjoys working at a fast pace, supporting your investment professionals as well as working closely with three other EAs to from a strong team.
My client is an American private equity firm with offices based in the heart of Frankfurt. This firm offers incredible benefits to their employees, in terms of remuneration, well-being and team culture. It will suit you if you really enjoy being an Executive Assistant.
You will support a very busy Managing Director who travels a lot and has a busy and ever-changing diary. He is seeking a first-class EA to form a collaborative partnership with him and his team. The main duties are:
- Managing the MD’s diary and those of the more senior Investment Professionals (to a lesser extent) and arranging meetings across time zones
- Coordinating and booking international travel with often complex itineraries and last minute changes
- Processing expenses
- Replying to emails in German and English on behalf of the team
- Document management (signatures, printing, binding)
- Occasional event organisation for the local teams
- Anything ad-hoc that’s needed to ensure the job gets done
This is an environment that values team work. They look for very humble, intelligent, professional and friendly candidates who enjoy a fast paced environment and who want to learn, not afraid to ask questions. To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be service-oriented, with some experience in a similar administrative or organisational role, or have worked in hospitality / events
- Possess ADVANCED German and English language skills
- Be able to build professional relationships
- Have the ability to prioritise and handle multiple requests
- Be resilient and calm when there are last-minute changes
- Be a team player
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Value the role of an Assistant
On top of a very competitive base salary (in line with experience) there are the following benefits:
- Generous performance-related bonus
- Annual salary review
- Wellness benefits
- Travel to work paid for
- Annual Christmas & Summer parties
- Lunch allowance
- 30 days’ holiday, plus public holidays
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.