- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $80,000 - $100,000
- Job type Full Time
$80,000 – $100,000
Our client is an established investment business based in Midtown! They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join their dynamic team in New York. This firm requires an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality and prioritizes teamwork! They’ve got a really wonderful team and this is an excellent time to join the firm!
This role is working closely with a newly established division of the business focusing on Transportation – investing in transportation related assets used for land, air, marine and industrial applications. They’re currently a team of 5 (Head of the Team, MD and 3 other more junior investment professionals) and are growing! It’s an exciting role joining a growing team that it going from strength to strength.
They’re looking for someone with strong EA skills who is bright, a go-getter, proactive and has a great positive energy. They’re very invested in the relationship with their EA and are looking for someone to integrate into the team. You would be joining a team of about 50 in NY with an admin team of seven and three receptionists.
Duties will include:
- Calendar management – extensive, back to back and global
- Travel organization – the team is constantly on the go with weekly travel both domestic and international
- Presentation work
- Assisting with events
- Being a team player with office management – it’s an all-hands on deck mentality across the team
The firm is looking for someone who:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as an EA/Admin Assistant
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Full vaccination (booster not required)
- Bachelors degree required
- $80-100k base salary depending on experience
- Hybrid: 4 days in the office (Monday – Thursday)
- Hours: work in shifts of 8.30 – 5.30 or 9 – 6
- Benefits: 100% covered healthcare (plus vision and dental), 401k match, discretionary bonus, 15 days PTO, 3 sick days, 2 personal days, $25 daily lunch stipend etc
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.