- Location Mayfair
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary £55k - 65k per year
- Job type Full Time
Are you a confident and experienced EA looking for a traditional EA role working in private equity? If so, read on!
Our client is an international boutique private equity firm with a fantastic culture and close-knit team. You will be very organised and proactive, managing busy diaries, booking international travel and managing expenses. You will also have 5+ years experience in private equity / financial services.
· Directly reporting to and supporting a Director and team of 9
· Extensive diary management
· Complex travel bookings and organisation
· Telephone filtering and management
· Maintaining contact database and calendars
· Core hours 8:30-5:30
· Private medical insurance
· 30 days holiday
· Discretionary annual bonus
· Team socials
This is a great opportunity for an executive assistant looking to progress and develop their skills in the private equity sector. Please apply if you feel you are a fit for this position!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.