- Location New York
- Job category Banking and Finance
- Salary $75,000 to $90,000
- Job type Full Time
$75,000 – $90,000
One of our favourite global Private Equity firms is looking for a capable, hardworking, and personable Executive Assistant to join their team in Midtown Manhattan. This is an incredible opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team with a fantastic culture and really champions their EA’s!
This is an Executive Assistant position supporting the technology section of the private equity team. This firm is looking for an EA to support one partner, one principal, and three managing directors. This firm truly supports their staff and provides you with all the resources you need to succeed!
The core duties in the role will be:
- Calendar management, internal and external
- Meeting and greeting
- Travel organization
- CRM management
- Covering other admins as needed
You must be organized and diplomatic with a ‘can do attitude.’ You must be able to handle a heavy workload and operate in a fast-paced environment.
The firm is looking for someone who:
- 3-4 years’ EA experience, preferably financial or professional services
- Someone who is driven, team centric, proactive, ambitious, positive and has a natural warmth and gravitas
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech savvy with experience working on Microsoft Office
- Is degree educated
- Is fully vaccinated (required)
- Compensation up to $90k + OT
- Paid overtime (in the region of $20-30k OT just based on standard working hours of 8am – 6pm; these include 2 hours of OT paid for each day!)
- Hours are 8-6pm (must be flexible)
- Hybrid – 4 days in the office per week
- Wonderful benefits package: Discretionary bonus, top of the line healthcare (plus dental and vision), 401k, 15 days PTO, firmwide WFH weeks, free breakfast/lunch and more
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.