- Location New York
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary $100,000 to $120,000
- Job type Full Time
Our client is a global asset management firm who are undergoing huge growth. They plan to almost double the business in the next year, so it is a very exciting time to join the firm!
They are looking for someone to support their dynamic Global Chief HR Officer and another on their team. This person will work as a partner with the them to help grow the business and push the business strategy forward. They need someone who has experience working at a senior level, has expoure working with confidential information and comfortable working with a high level of discretion. They are looking for a team player who is proactive, flexible, and has an excellent eye foe detail.
The role will be hugely varied and needs someone who is quick thinking and used to last minute changes.
Duties will include:
- Extensive calendar management, including heavy scheduling
- Constant changes/adjustments and you must be able to bear in mind how each change affects other meetings/priorities etc.
- Organising complex international travel with multiple stops – London, Austin and Asia
- Preparing meeting packs
- Processing expenses
- Liaising with stakeholders (internal and external), answering queries and being the first port of call
The firm is looking for someone who:
- 5-7 years’ of experience as an EA
- Experience supporting at C-Suite and have a sense of professional maturity/gravitas
- Have experience working within the financial services industry (ideally private equity or alternative investments)
- Be confident at juggling competing priorities, seeing the bigger picture and pre-empting the needs of their Executive
- Be degree educated
- Is fully vaccinated (required)
- Paying $100-120k base salary (depending on experience, possible flexibility on this)
- 8am- 6pm (this is a built in OT of 10 hours per week) – there won’t be very much out of hours work, the CAO really values work life balance!
- Hybrid – minimum of 4 days in the office (however, must flexible to go in 5 days if needed by the CAO)
- Great benefits! Annual discretionary bonus and fully benefits
This is really a brilliant opportunity to work for a highly regarded firm!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.