- Location New York
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary $105,000 to $115,000
- Job type Full Time
Our firm has recently taken on an extremely exciting role with a transatlantic London and NY-based private equity firm! With 70 people in their Midtown Manhattan office, this firm focuses on investing in a variety of sectors – including Consumer, Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology, and Media – across Europe and North America.
With a team of about 10 administrators, the admin staff are a busy yet tight-knit team. The growing company has a wonderful culture; they value teamwork, inclusivity, and a communicative environment!
This position is supporting the CHRO, General Counsel, and compliance team; as the company has continued to grow, they have decided to bring on an additional EA to support the team. This individual should be communicative, confident, and able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
Duties include but are not limited to…
- Extensive and complicated calendar management
- Lots of domestic and international travel coordination
- Providing back up support for the other Executive Assistant on the team
- Inbox management and prioritization
- 5+ years of EA experience
- Experience in financial services, preferably in Private Equity
- Experience supporting multiple executives
- Techy savvy and experience with Outlook
- Is vaccinated
- Someone used to juggling different personalities
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- $105 to $115k base salary
- Full time in the office!
- Hours: 8:30 to 5
- Great benefits!! Free daily lunch, $4000 HAS plan, 401k match, free gym in the building and classes
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.