- Location New York
- Job category Banking and Finance
- Salary $100,000 to $120,000
- Job type Full Time
Our NYC team has just taken on a role with a global private equity firm based in Midtown Manhattan! This growing company of over 50+ invests in a wide range of industries and boasts a collaborative and friendly company culture.
With a team of seven EA’s, the company is looking to add an additional administrator to support a newly created team. This team requires a highly capable and versatile EA with great attention to detail and good judgment.
The company is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support a client facing team of five including two Global Heads and three Principals. The team is known for being down to earth, communicative, and thoughtful; they are looking for an EA with the same qualities who is excited to hit the ground running and fully immerse themselves in the company’s culture.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Complex calendar management; coordinating meetings and calls
- Arranging frequent domestic and international travel
- Expense management
- Managing the CRM
- Organizing board meetings
- Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate would be self-assured, confident, and personable who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and professional environment.
The firm is looking for someone:
- Have 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience in financial services is preferred, working in investment-focused firms is key!
- Excels in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Degree preferred but not required
- $100 to $120k base salary, depending on experience
- 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Hybrid schedule! 3 days in the office!
- Great benefits! Fully paid medical (dental and vision included), 401k, 15 days PTO, and more!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.