- Location London
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £45k - 50k per year + Free lunch and annual bonus!
- Job type Full Time
Up to £50,000
We have taken on a really exciting Executive Assistant role for a private equity firm based in the West End. Based in stunning open plan offices, you will be supporting supporting a team of five including two Managing Partners and three members within the Investor Relations team. The role is perfect for an Executive Assistant who enjoys a fast-paced, varied role with exposure to a range of key stakeholders.
They have a very collaborative admin team including who work extremely hard and have a muck in approach, no task is too big or small!
- Extensive Diary management
- Scheduling meetings across multiple time-zone
- Arranging complex travel
- Document preparation
- Ad-hoc project-related duties as required
To be successful in this role you must have excellent time management and job prioritisation skills.
- The core hours are 9am-5.30pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Daily free lunch in the office
- Private healthcare
If this sounds like the perfect Executive Assistant role for you, please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.