- Location New York
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary $90,000 to $95,000
- Job type Full Time
Our client is an alternative investment firm with offices across Europe and New York. The company is very international, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and collaborative and they really look after their staff. It’s often listed as one of the best firms to work with within the sector!
Based in a beautiful office in Midtown, this 50+ person company is looking to add a dedicated Executive Assistant to their administrative team of five.
Working within the New York office, this Executive Assistant role will support a team of 5-6 mid-level Executives. This is a varied position where you will be expected to undertake a wide range of duties and there is scope for progression in the future. The firm really seeks to include their EA’s in the business and is seeking someone who wants to fully understand the team and company priorities.
Duties will include:
- Extensive calendar management, including heavy scheduling across multiple time zones
- Complex multi-stop travel organization
- Processing of invoices and expenses using SAP Concur
- Maintaining and updating the CRM database (DealCloud)
- Assisting with preparing presentations and ad hoc projects as necessary
- Working closely with the other EAs to ensure effective coverage for the team
- Assisting with organizing internal events including the annual off-site and monthly socials
This firm generally looks for candidates who are ambitious, bright, and personable. They are looking for a big-picture thinker who is always willing to help out when needed.
The firm is looking for someone who:
- Have a strong academic background; degree required
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ proven experience in an EA position ideally within the Private Equity or Alternative Investments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office, DealCloud and Concur
- Up to $95k base salary
- Core hours 9-5 (flexibility required)
- Hybrid work: 3 to 4 days in the office!
- Amazing benefits! 5 weeks’ vacation, highly competitive annual discretionary bonus, medical and dental insurance, 401k!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.