- Location Paris
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Competitive salary
- Job type Full Time
A global financial advisory firm
One of our clients, an international financial advisory firm who is the leading company in their field, is expanding its Paris office and is looking for an Executive Assistant to support a senior sales associate who has recently joined their team as well as assist in general office duties. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing office which is part of a global company and is already going from strength to strength.
We are working exclusively with this client on filling this role and we have already placed an Executive Assistant in their Paris office who is greatly enjoying the culture and flexibility there. The office is a very international environment, not only because the team is multilingual and multicultural, but also due to the fact that there are regular interactions with other offices around the world. Being able to speak French and English fluently is very important for this role, as well as being an open-minded person who is willing to take on a variety of tasks.
The position is an Executive Assistant role supporting a senior member of the team; however, you would also have other responsibilities, including assisting the office manager when needed. There is also the potential to support another senior member of the team further down the line as the team grows.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
– Complex calendar management
– Scheduling and preparing for meetings
– Inbox management
– Interacting with clients
– Supporting the whole team with expenses, travel arrangements and document filing
– Working with the other assistants to ensure the smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate for this position would work well in a fast-paced environment and be good at prioritising. Since the office is still on the smaller side, it’s important to be a team player and be flexible enough to help out and take on ad hoc tasks on occasion. This would be a great opportunity for someone with an interest in business or sales as there is potential to progress into a sales assistant role in the future.
You should also have the following attributes:
– Have good communication skills and be able to interact with clients and senior management
– Be fluent in French and English
– Be detail-orientated and work well under pressure
– Have a positive and proactive approach to work
– Have experience in financial or professional services in an assistant position
– Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
This company is a really great employer who takes care of their employees and encourages personal development. There is a strong team culture and a really friendly work environment in the Paris office.
On top of this, the company offers:
– Lunch vouchers
– 30 days holiday (plus extra days)
– Flexible work hours
– Generous salary
– Many opportunities for progression in the company
– Social events with other offices abroad
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.