- Location Paris
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Competitive salary with discretionary bonus
- Job type Full Time
Bilingual Executive Assistant
A well-established French Private Equity firm
We have an amazing new opportunity at a Paris-based Private Equity firm which also has an office in London and works on a global scale. The company is looking for an experienced Assistant to support three Managing Partners and help out with a range of other aspects of the business. Fluent French and English is essential for this role as the office works closely with its British counterpart and uses English on a daily basis in the office.
Although the role is mostly a classic Executive Assistant position, you would also be helping with some HR and IT matters temporarily while another Executive Assistant is on maternity leave; because of this, some experience with HR is preferable. You would be working alongside a small team of Assistants who all support each other and all help out around the office.
Your duties would include:
– Managing two complex diaries
– Organising international travel – mostly within Europe
– Inbox management
– Prioritising and juggling many tasks at once
– Ad hoc administrative duties
– Helping with IT issues e.g. coordinating with service providers and ordering equipment
– Handling HR matters e.g. coordinating onboarding, performance reviews, and interviews
The ideal candidate for this role would have experience as an Executive Assistant in professional services, ideally within finance. The team is really looking for a flexible and positive individual who is willing to be hands-on and help out when needed. Being a team-player is another important quality to have, as well as being proactive and being able to anticipate the needs of the team.
You should have the following skills:
– Fluent French and English
– Executive Assistant experience in professional services
– Some knowledge of HR and IT
– Good communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills
– Being able to work as part of a team
The company offers a great benefits package and has a really positive work environment.
Some of these benefits include:
– Target bonus
– 1 day work from home
– 26 days holiday with RTT
– Team drinks
– Team events and holidays
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.