- Location Mayfair
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £50k - 65k per year
- Job type Full Time
Are you an executive assistant looking for a new opportunity? Our client, a cutting edge company with a focus on building a sustainable future and high-tech innovation is looking for a new executive assistant to support the co-founder and partner. This executive assistant role is perfect for someone who is dynamic, entrepreneurial, and detail oriented.
This is a meaty role, involving traditional logistical and organisational support as well as special projects and event planning. They are keen to find someone experienced in the alternative investment sector, with an interest and understanding of the business, and an intellectually curious mind.
- Complex and proactive diary management
- Working alongside personal diary to ensure personal time is protected, and personal appointments factored in to work schedule
- Travel management – someone who thinks ahead to ensure the best routes are planned and time zones are considered
- Culture carrier – carving out more time for team engagement
- Working closely with the other EA to support the team
- Ad hoc support
- Opportunity to work from home certain days
- 28 weeks (fully paid + benefits) parental leave and during the child’s first years
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Health and life insurance of your choosing
- Pension contribution 10%
- Option to co-invest in the company
If this EA role sounds like it fits your experience, please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.