- Location Hammersmith
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £50k - 55k per year + discretionary bonus and great benefits
- Job type Permanent
Consulting Firm within Private Equity
We’ve taken on a great new Executive Assistant role working for a really interesting company – they’re a boutique Consulting firm specialising in assessing C-suite individuals for Private Equity firms. They’re based in stunning offices right by Hammersmith station (which allow dogs in the office!) and offer 2 days working from home.
In London they have a small team which has grown a lot since the start of the year and will continue to grow which is why they need a third EA on top of the existing two so it’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of the company’s growth. Their clients are all high-end Private Equity firms meaning that they have to deliver a high-level of service and work quickly to deliver results promptly. The candidates you would be dealing with are all also very important individuals so you would need to be able to communicate with these high-level individuals in a professional and efficient manner and liaise with them to schedule in meetings and interviews.
This role is really meaty as it will require you to support the Partners and Consulting team with typical EA duties including managing busy diaries and arranging travel as well as helping with the coordination of various processes and projects. There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in the business and you would be a point of contact for both candidates and clients. The team have a lot going on at once and work really hard so it’s important to be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure.
Some of your duties would include:
- Act as a point of contact among clients, participants and other external partners
- Manage diaries and complex scheduling arrangements, including travel and accommodation arrangements
- Handling a great deal of information and communicating with the team promptly
- Managing processes and projects
- Overseeing financial processes with clients
- Proof-reading and producing documents with a high level of accuracy
- Take minutes during meetings
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent attention to detail and be able think fast under pressure. The team really relies on the admin team so they need to be able to trust this EA with managing the projects and communicating with candidates and clients. Experience in a fast-moving and demanding environment in either professional or financial services is also important.
You should have the following traits:
- Able to work quickly and under pressure
- Be able to manage complex diaries and make executive decisions
- Professional written and verbal communication and ability to handle confidential information
- Be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Take pride in your work and be outcome-focussed
The client offers great benefits including:
- 2 days working from home
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare (including dental and opticians)
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Free snacks in the office
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.