- Location Munich
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Generous salary, benefits & learning opportunities
- Job type Permanent
Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Private Equity Firm
A global private equity firm in central Munich with a strong team of Assistants is seeking a new Executive Assistant to support a team of investment professionals in a busy firm. It is a full secretarial & administrative role, requiring a strong team player who enjoys working at a fast pace. You must have worked in a support capacity for 2-3 years for example on reception, administration or events, and speak German & English to a fluent level – this is essential for this role!
This firm offers incredible benefits to their employees, in terms of remuneration, well-being, opportunity to travel and work in their European offices, and career progression. They will support you by helping with relocation costs if you are moving to Munich.
My client is a global investment firm with offices based in the heart of Munich and all across Europe, Asia and North America. They pride themselves on their values: being respectful, friendly, entrepreneurial, and they operate across a very flat structure. They only invest into firms that will do good, and firms with values aligned to their own, and they are very charitable and care about sustainability (and can prove it!) making this a very special place to work. This is a hugely supportive and collaborative environment, with encouragement to learn more and develop your skill set.
You will support 3-5 investment professionals of varying seniority, and you’re encouraged to take on wider projects if you would like to. The main duties are:
- Managing multiple diaries and arranging meetings across time zones
- Coordinating and booking international travel with often complex itineraries and last minute changes
- Processing expenses
- Replying to emails in German and English on behalf of the team
- Document management (signatures, printing, binding)
- Occasional event organisation for the local teams
- Anything ad-hoc that’s needed to ensure the job gets done
This is an environment that values team work and you must enjoy working in a team. They look for very humble, intelligent, professional and friendly candidates who enjoy a fast paced environment and who want to learn, not afraid to ask questions. To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be service-oriented, with some experience in a similar administrative or organisational role, or have worked in hospitality / events
- Possess fluent German and English language skills
- Be able to build professional relationships
- Have the ability to prioritise and handle multiple requests
- Be resilient and calm when there are last-minute changes
- Be a team player
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Value the role of an Assistant
On top of a competitive base salary (in line with experience) there are the following benefits:
- 55,000€ base salary (depending on the role and experience)
- Hugely generous performance-related bonus
- Annual salary review
- Company pay into a private pension
- Wellness benefits including gym membership
- Travel to work paid for
- Mobile phone for business and personal use
- Home office budget
- Annual Christmas & Summer parties in Munich & London
- Annual ski conference
- Free food and drinks all day, lunch cooked for you onsite
- 30 days’ holiday, plus public holidays
- Relocation support if you are moving to Munich!
If this is for you, please apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.