- Location New York
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary $115,000 - $130,000
- Job type Permanent
Our client, an outstanding and respected global private equity firm, is looking to grow their team in New York! They’ve got a great track record and are on the hunt for an Executive Assistant to join their team of over 30 admins in the NY office. The firm prides themselves on hiring people at the top of their game, and have fantastic growth plans so it’s an amazing time to join!
They are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Healthcare Deal Team, which includes four busy professionals. They are looking for an EA who is proactive, calm under pressure, and has a white glove service mentality. They need someone to come in, hit the ground running and have the ability to keep up with the fast pace.
- 8+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar management, including heavy scheduling across multiple time zones
- Complex travel organization
- Preparing and reconciling expenses
- Working closely with the other EAs.
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- $115k – $130k base salary
- Hybrid working – 4 days in the office
- Great benefits! 100% fully paid benefits, 401k match, discretionary bonus, etc.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.