- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $100,000 - $120,000
- Job type Permanent
Our client is a well-established, global alternative investment firm specializing in complementary credit, private equity, and real estate. They have about six hundred individuals in their New York office and a team of thirty administrators. This is a great opportunity to join an incredible company full of diverse backgrounds and a wonderful culture!
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CFO of the company! This is a great opportunity to work closely with a senior member of the firm and be the Executives right hand.
The responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Complex travel coordination; both domestic and international
- Reconciling expenses
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc projects
Our client is looking for a warm and hard-working Executive Assistant to hit the ground running. The right candidate will be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and dedicated!
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience in the financial sector
- Comfortable working across time zones
- Experience working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- $110 – 120k base salary
- Hybrid work – 4 days in the office
- Amazing benefits! Medical, dental, vision, mental health, PTO, 401
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.