- Location Mayfair
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £50k - 55k per year
- Job type Permanent
French and/or German speaking
Paying up to £55,000
1 day working from home
Are you a bi-lingual or tri-lingual Executive Assistant looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a global alternative investment firm? Then we have just taken on the role for you. We are looking for an EA who is completely fluent in business level French and English. If you can also speak German, then this is also highly desirable.
You will be supporting two senior level executives, working at a fabulous alternative investment firm, which is boutique, collaborative and has managed to maintain a family-feel and collegiate working environment: whilst still growing and reinforcing its reputation as a highly successful business. The EAs you will work alongside are some of the best in the sector, who all have a long tenure, as it is such a great place to work. This means you will have a great support network and will be really challenged in this meaty role which provides right hand support to two senior level executives. The ideal Executive Assistant will be able to demonstrate resilience, proactivity to manage senior level executives and will have ideally worked within the alternative investment or investment banking sectors.
Overview of the role:
- Traditional EA duties including; Managing complex business and personal calendars, organising complex international travel and expense management
- Inbox management
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of your execs in English, French and occasionally German
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Planning conferences, events and dinners both internal and offsite
- 1 day WFH
- Free breakfast and lunch daily
- Competitive Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Additional well being incentives
If you think this is the ideal Executive Assistant role for you – apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.