- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Up to $120,000
- Job type Permanent
Our client is a prestigious global alternative investment firm, consistently ranked within the top firms globally, and has an excellent reputation in the industry!
Our client is looking for a polished, resilient, and super organized individual to support their Head of Operations and two other Executives. This is a fabulous opportunity to partner with Executives at a top firm!
– Heavy calendar management across multiple time zones
– Organizing complex international and domestic travel
– Processing expenses
– Ad hoc projects
Our client is looking to hire EAs who are collaborative, friendly, calm, used to dealing with complex international travel and have an all-hands-on deck mentality. They need someone to come in who is on top of things and truly understands how to work with an Executive with a wide range of constantly pivoting priorities.
– Has a minimum of 5 years’ EA experience within financial services
– Be confident and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Is tech savvy with experience working on Microsoft Office
– Is degree educated
– Is fully vaccinated (required)
– Up to 120k on base
– Hybrid role: 4 days in office per week
– Hours: 9am – 6pm (including 1 hour of paid OT built in)!
– Generous benefits: discretionary bonus, 401k, healthcare, free breakfast/lunch, free fitness center, 15 days paid vacation (plus public holidays and 2 extra days for Columbus Day and at Thanksgiving) etc.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.